Premier Association Management can be instrumental in providing management and consultation services to developers of new properties. We understand that you as a Developer/Builder are interested primarily in building and selling homes. Developers/Builder rely on Premier Association Management to provide financial and or management services to the community. Some of these services include:
- Act as liaison between homeowners and developer
- Work with developer to retain legal counsel to set up covenants and by-laws of Association
- Ensure insurance is retained for each property
- Conduct turnover meetings from developer to Homeowners Association
- Preparation of initial budget
- Complete billing and accounting services
- Attend homeowner meetings
- Maintain homeowner database
- Organize homeowner advisor committee
- Assist with establishing a reserve fund for future maintenance needs
Developers/Builders who work with Premier Association Management before turnover will enjoy the added advantage of a smooth transition during turnover. They will also benefit from the management services that might otherwise be tedious to a Developer/Builder who is focusing on the sale of new homes.
All managers are licensed by the State of Georgia, are CAI certified or in the process of becoming certified.